Sunday, December 03, 2006

Fantasy Christmas


Supposing you could go anywhere in the world for Christmas week with the people you love best, on someone else's money (of course)? Where would you go? I asked Rich this question yesterday (and in discussing it found I needed to insert the 'barring wretched excess' caveat because I could see he was thinking wild thoughts, like spending it with Queen Elizabeth at Balmoral on a shooting holiday...he doesn't know how to shoot, but it sounds lots of fun), and he eventually said that he would love a Christmas in the US mountains somewhere in the West, in a log cabin, with a large fireplace and lots of X-C skiing trails. That was one of the places I was thinking of too, but my vote was for Southern Europe, because I'd kind of like to see how they do it in Italy. Or Greece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home