Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Believer, Do You See A Trend?

"and I will be with you and will bless you..." Genesis 26:3

"...and I will be with you and will bless you.." Genesis 31:3

"Just as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you or forsake you." Joshua 1:5

"...fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

"Do not be afraid of them,
for I am with you to deliver you,
declares the LORD."
Jeremiah 1:8

"They will fight against you, but they shall not prevail against you, for I am with you, declares the LORD, to deliver you."
Jeremiah 1:19

"And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." Matthew 28:20

"Do not be afraid, but go on speaking and do not be silent, for I am with you..." Acts 18:9,10

Believer, and only you, believer, have these promises applied to you, just as they were to the patriarchs. What trial do you face? Believer, remember what God has promised!

Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10:23

1 Comments:

Blogger Gryphonette said...

Amen!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home