Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Gotta Wonder.

I have a number of news sites that I check every day, among them FOX news and CNN. The former especially has had me wondering what has gotten into the management. Then I realised it's probably not so much the management as it is the ratings war, of course. In any case, I do wonder about some of the video these sites provide.

Today, CNN's video included video of the crash scene of a car in which a driver's face was impaled on a pole. There was also video of the Steffey case. ABC, which I almost never check anymore, features model Naomi Campbell doing sanitation work.

Who watches this stuff? And why? Don't y'all have something better to do?

1 Comments:

Blogger Gryphonette said...

Isn't that the truth?

I've been wondering the precise same thing...who watches all the frightful videos?

Woman's face impaled by pole! Baby's nose chewed off by rats! Saving trees in the nude!

Gee, I think I'll PASS. =8^o

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home